Strong candidates will possess the following qualities and skills:
- Love for the Catholic Faith and fidelity to the Magisterium of the Church
- Love for students and good rapport
- Effective classroom management and high expectations for students
- Ability to tailor instruction to varying learning styles and levels
- Professional, organized, punctual, and collaborative, with strong communication skills
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Mr. Robert Collins, interim headmaster, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include contact information for three references.