- Shirts: Students must wear navy blue knit polo shirts. The knit shirt has a sewn-in ribbed collar, 2 or 3 button placket and may be long-sleeve or short-sleeve. There may be no embroidery on the shirt.
- Shirts must remain neatly tucked in; girls may blouse (fold under) the hem of the shirt.
- If a T-Shirt is worn under the polo, its length may not exceed that of the uniform shirt or shirtsleeve.
- Pants: Uniform khaki colored pants or walking shorts from Schoolbelles are required. Uniform khaki walking shorts must be no more than 2 inches above the knee.
- A simple black or brown dress belt may be worn with pants and walking shorts.
- Low rise or a drooping waist on uniform pants is prohibited.
- Tight pants or shorts are prohibited.
- Skirts/Jumpers: Elementary school girls have the option of wearing a uniform skirt or jumper from Schoolbelles or Lands’ End instead of pants or shorts. Skirts and jumpers should extend to the top of the knee. (See the online codes below to access school-specific information on each vendor’s website.)
- Socks: Socks are required in the elementary school but not in the high school. If they are worn, they must be matching socks of solid color: white, gray, black, navy or brown.
- Outer Wear: In the school building and in church, only the following outer wear is allowed, unless a specific exception is made on cold days:
- Uniform Lumen Christi fleece or sweatshirt from Schoolbelles
- (For elementary school girls) navy blue cardigan sweater from Schoolbelles
- A plain navy blue sweatshirt
Schoolbelles: Lumen Christi School Number S2162
Land's End: School Number 900098179
Click icons below to see visual guides